22 March 2008

What's Good Volume VII

I know, I know, unmaintained blogs will be the death of the Internet age. To my faithful readers, I apologise. That being said, I would like to present a much-delayed quote of the week (but from today) before presenting further business.

Rafik: "When I was younger, I used to wish I were a girl because their shopping and clothes for themwere always better."
+
This evening I returned from a trip to Philadelphia. Last night, Brian, Rafik, Drew, Sami, Ana (Sami's Minnesotan friend), Seth and myself ventured north to see Why? perform with Brother Danielson (DOPE--apart from the overt Christian lyrics) and Cryptacize (Brian-"They had enough good ideas to put together in two good songs") at the First Unitarian Church. After that, to Haddon Township to sleep with the 'gorski's.
+
Today, we ate at the acclaimed Crystal Lake Diner and then went downtown. We visited Ubiq, Buffalo Exchange, the Magic Garden on South Street, and Pedestrian before boarding once more the Chinatown Bus.
+
Today was Mike Lally's glorious return, a holiday before a holiday.

Treats,
Alex

1 comment:

mccluret said...

Yo they have a Buffalo Exchange in Dallas. That place is pretty dope.