30 April 2008

It's Been Whatever

Hard times have fallen upon your beloved blogger, reader! (This resonates as though I've written something very similar before; that being said, I have by no means had a shortage of hard times.)

First, the Green Apple Festival was canceled due to rain. Or a flood. I don't think a technical term was ever used, but the rain was INTENSE. Regardless, that Sunday proved still to be noteworthy in my mind's cache of memories.

Additionally, for a rather prolonged duration (to the tune of 8 days), I was forced to go COMMANDO. This stressful period of life was consequence of an empty EagleBucks account. Finally I scored some after doing a survey about my freshman year. Upon doing laundry, showering, and indulging in a clean pair of boxers, I took an epic nap, basking in all of the comfort. I don't know why I feel compelled to share this with my readers; after all, my readers are my friends, and everyone knew about the liberty I was taking. I suppose I wish to document the most notable occurrences of my college experience.

Finally, I messed up big time last night. But prior to that, I had a great day. Went to Meris' for breakfast, had my first omelet ever, and got trashed drinking mimosas at 1. Later that day I scored a free ticket to see Atmosphere. Slug killed it on the mic, and Ant just smoked cigarettes as he DJ'ed like he didn't give a damn about the DC ban. I suppose it should be noted that Slug was supporting a Barry Obama shirt. BUT in the middle of the set, the CUTEST girl from AU, who I've noticed, came up in the immense sold-out crowd of the 9:30 Club and stood next to me for several minutes before bouncing. I don't know what I was thinking, not saying anything! The world's biggest idiot, nodding like a bobblehead to the jams while a multi-million dollar lottery ticket lay on the floor next to his sneaker--this is how I felt.

I don't know why I decided to share that last bit with my cherished readers, either. Unlike most content, it was kinda personal.

2 comments:

mccluret said...

Just like Snoop says, you gotta step up yo game

Peter Harrison said...

Yo that's awesome you went to the atmosphere show! i wanted to go real bad but couldn't score any cash. haha i'm not sure how tim thinks he can give people advice about stepping their game up tho...