001: Never make plans to go to shows with friends. If I really want to see an act, I'll go by myself. If they want to go, they'll be there. Case in point: the $60 I lost on Animal Collective tickets @ 9:30 in DC, and the ticket I have to see them at the Electric Factory tomorrow night that I'm not going to use. That being said, I'll be at Rock the Bells on July 12 at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. Maybe I'll see you assholes there.
002: I shouldn't attempt mechanical endeavors. I started to rip apart my bike today in order to convert it to a fixed gear, and already I'm confused as hell regarding all the technical terms surrounding what I need to do and what I'll need to buy.
It's been a shitty day.
8 years ago

3 comments:
Oh no. I feel like I made this worse with my messages regarding the bike.
Naw, you definitely helped the process, good looks...I expect you'll be the one to help with the rest of my confusion as it arises, though. be prepared
I won't flake out on you Labant. Take me to your shows!
Post a Comment