Livin' is good! Work this weekend has proven to be a cinch...as lifeguards we split 30 minutes between two chairs, and because it's the weekend and the whole crew is present, there are enough of us that our breaks are an hour. It's legit, and I usually pass the time just chillin or reading some Bukowski or whatever. My coworkers are very chill for the most part. A couple are obsessed with healthy living and body image and that kinda shit, which puts a damper on things at time. Regardless of how dope your pale body might look in a swimsuit, I'll have it be known that you're a major eyesore to watch hefting weights around. Whatever.
Nothing else too exciting in my life right now. Missed a major Friends Club meeting, and I hope everyone understands I was there in spirit.
Currently listening: Aesop Rock's Labor Days
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment