23 June 2008

2 Legit

Finally, the deprivation is over and I've been reunited with my digital camera! I haven't had it in my possession since spring break, when I left it in Wildwood, NJ at Stan's house. This is good news, as I am now able to show you some fresh throwbacks Jim hooked me up with:


Of course, after this royal acquisition, I spent too much time wearin'em while jammin' to one of my oldest cassettes, featuring the sponsor himself:


Which took me back to the first weeks of freshman year, when I actually saw The Hammer live (for free, of course):



Currently listening: Not MC Hammer. Morrissey's The Best of Morrissey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those British Knight are mad fly kicks. You missed out on a damn good show though when you went to see the Hammer.

Alexander said...

To be honest, I hadn't listened to The National more than just casually until today, coincidentally. Boxer's so damn good, too.